365 Proverbs about Last
1. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
2. Ever one hair, only one, and the man is bald at last.
3. He laughs best who laughs last.
4. He who lives in a glass house should be the last to throw stones.
5. He who shoots often, hits at last.
6. Honesty lasts longest.
7. Long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past.
8. Long-talked-of comes at last.
9. Self-praise stinks, friends praise hinks, the stranger's is sincere, and may last for a year.
10. The dogs bite the last.
11. The last shuts the door.
12. The last stole the sack.
13. The more light a torch gives the shorter it lasts.
14. The pitcher goes so often to the well, that it gets broken at last.
15. What ripens fast does not last.
16. Words of snow, which fell last year.
17. He who laughs last, laughs best.
18. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
19. Shoemaker stick to your last.
20. Those who love in the Lord never see each other for the last time.
Quotes related to Last by Power Quotations