564 Proverbs about Into / Page 2
21. Truth creeps not into corners.
22. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
23. When blind leads the blind, both fall into the ditch.
24. Who avoids small sins, does not fall into great ones.
25. "Your words are fair," said the wolf, "but I will not come into the village."
26. To draw water into one's own rice field.
27. A bean-jam rice cake into the open mouth.
28. To leap into a pool embracing a stone.
29. Even dust amassed will grow into a mountain.
30. He flies into the flame, the summer insect.
31. If you become a dog, turn into the dog of a wealthy family.
32. Getting money is like digging with a needle. Spending it is like water soaking into the sand.
33. Luck is like having a rice dumpling fly into your mouth.
34. Fear blows wind into your sails.
35. If you turn into a dog, be sure to choose a rich family.
36. Indifference is a generous kind of intolerance.
37. Into the house where joy lives, happiness will gladly come.
38. Spending it is like pouring water into sand.
39. The hard road turns the traveller into the same dust that he has to swallow.
40. When two divorced people marry, four people get into bed.
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations