564 Proverbs about Into
1. It is a bad well into which one must put water.
2. Love can turn a cottage into a golden palace.
3. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
4. Turn yourself into a sheep and the wolves will eat you.
5. An old fox does not run twice into the snare.
6. Drive a rat into a corner, and he'll jump at you.
7. Fire in the heart sends smoke into the head.
8. He that peeps into every bush will hardly get into the wood.
9. He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself.
10. He who has once invited the devil into his house, will never be rid of him.
11. How easily a hair gets into the butter.
12. I can see as far into a mill-stone as another man.
13. If you would have the lamp burn, you must pour oil into it.
14. Let the devil get into the church, and he will mount the altar.
15. Many shun the brook, and fall into the river.
16. One dog growls to see another go into the kitchen.
17. Priestly knaves sweat hard at their meat, but never at work get into a heat.
18. Revenge converts a little right into a great wrong.
19. The sun will shine into our yard too.
20. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations