9 Proverbs about Hunchback
1. The hunchback does not see his own hump, but he sees his brother's.
2. The hunchback does not see his own hump, but sees his companion's.
3. "Give me a push from my back" does not mean give me a hunchback.
4. The hunchback sees the hump of others -- never his own.
5. Only the hunchback himself knows how he can lie comfortably.
6. If the fool has a hunchback no one remarks about it; if a wise man has a boil everybody talks about it.
7. Work makes you into a hunchback and then rich.
8. Only death will cure the hunchback.
9. A short man carry a hunchback man.
Quotes related to Hunchback by Power Quotations