92 Proverbs about Heap
1. Buying is cheaper than asking.
2. If fools were to eat no bread, corn would be cheap.
3. Little and often makes a heap in time.
4. Long choosing and cheapening ends in buying nothing, or bad wares.
5. Those bosoms can be sold cheapest which are stolen ready made.
6. The best is the cheapest.
7. Good things are never cheap.
8. To guess is cheap, to guess wrong is expensive.
9. Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.
10. Great greediness to reap, helps not the money-heap.
11. If fools ate no bread, corn would be cheap.
12. The best goods are the cheapest.
13. Never marry for money. Ye'll borrow it cheaper.
14. Don't marry for money, you can borrow it cheaper.
15. Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper.
16. Ye're like the hens ye rin aye to the heap.
17. Never keep a cou when ye can get milk cheap.
18. Seying goes good cheap.
19. Buy in the cheapest market and sell in the dearest.
20. If you buy cheaply, you pay dearly.
Quotes related to Heap by Power Quotations