39 Proverbs about Heads
1. There are more hands than heads.
2. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
3. Even criminals have their uses; they keep sleepyheads awake.
4. Wheat stalks heavy with grain learn how to bow their heads.
5. Many heads, many minds.
6. Wise men sue for offices, and blockheads get them.
7. The public is an animal with many heads.
8. People with wax heads shouldn't walk in the sun.
9. The mob has many heads but no brains.
10. Two heads are better than one.
11. You must not expect old heads upon young shoulders.
12. Those who are carrying elephants home on their heads, need not use their toes to dig up crickets on the way.
13. When a new saying gets to the land of empty men they lose their heads over it.
14. Some many heads, so many brains.
15. The buckets take to fighting with the well, and get their heads broken.
16. A headstrong man and a fool may wear the same cap.
17. It is difficult to get many heads under one hat.
18. So many heads, so many minds.
19. Trust not a skittish horse, nor a great lord, when they shake their heads.
20. As mony heads, as mony wits.
Quotes related to Heads by Power Quotations