11 Proverbs about Gourd
1. Keep your secret in your own gourdy.
2. The hand of the child cannot reach the shelf, nor the hand of the adult get through the neck of the gourd.
3. It is like throwing bur on a gourd.
4. Kinship is like tough gourds when they knock each other they never break.
5. The gourd that never leaves the boozing centre attains cracks.
6. The gourd's neck cannot be straightened in it's old age, it can only be broken.
7. You can hide wine in a gourd but not in the belly.
8. A particle of goat dung cannot be eaten by a large gourd.
9. If they speak, they are wind; if they are silent, they are gourds.
10. If you crape gourdy, you fin' worm-hole.
11. Man no hab gourdy, him satisfy wid bottle.
Quotes related to Gourd by Power Quotations