91 Proverbs about Golden
1. A golden bit makes none the better horse.
2. A second woman has golden thighs.
3. He who sleeps in a silver bed has golden dreams.
4. He who would make a golden door must add a nail to it daily.
5. Love can turn a cottage into a golden palace.
6. A golden hammer breaks an iron gate.
7. Build golden bridges for the flying foe.
8. The devil catches most souls in a golden net.
9. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
10. Don't take a golden sword to cut a radish.
11. The house of envy lies in the lowest hollows, golden, sunless, breathed upon by no wind, grim and filled full of inert chill, and lacking warmth, is always roiled in fog.
12. Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is and remains an ugly thing.
13. They who fight with golden weapons are pretty sure to prove they are right.
14. An old mule with a golden bridle.
15. He that would make a golden gate, must bring a nail to it daily.
16. The frog will jump back into the pool, although it sits on a golden stool.
17. When thine enemy retreateth, make him a golden bridge.
18. Silence is golden.
19. Kill not the goose that laid the golden egg.
20. Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs.
Quotes related to Golden by Power Quotations