179 Proverbs about Going
1. Beginning is easy -- to keep going is hard.
2. If you are going out for a fight leave your best hat at home.
3. If you are going to fall it's muddy everywhere.
4. If you are going to sit on it for three years, the seat will certainly get warm.
5. Make sure to be in with your equals if you're going to fall out with your superiors.
6. Greeks only agree with each other about going to the toilet.
7. Going to law is losing a cow for the sake of a cat.
8. Life is a dream walking, death is going home.
9. Beware of the camel going to seek horns, he lost his ears.
10. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
11. All of life is a dream walking, all of death is a going home.
12. Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still.
13. Going beyond is as bad as falling short.
14. There belongs more than whistling to going to plough.
15. There is no economy in going to bed early to save candles if the result is twins.
16. You can't catch a cub without going into the tiger's den.
17. Do not fear going forward slowly; fear only to stand still.
18. Do not dress in clothes made of leaves when going to put out a fire.
19. Going into a country the first time, ask what is forbidden; on entering a village, ask what are the customs; on entering a private house, ask what should not be mentioned.
20. Going too far is as bad as falling short.
Quotes related to Going by Power Quotations