26 Proverbs about Garment
1. Rich garments weep on unworthy shoulders.
2. Borrowed garments never sit well.
3. The moth does most mischief to the finest garment.
4. Desire of glory is the last garment that even wise men put off.
5. Who arrays himself in other men's garments is stripped on the highway.
6. Silence is a woman's best garment.
7. Our last garment is made without pockets.
8. Our last garment is made without pockets.
9. Our last garment is made without pockets.
10. Some men wonder over God's values, others over the cut of a garment.
11. Whoever has only one garment does not wash it when it rains.
12. An insult is but a short garment: it reveals the one who wears it.
13. Be skeptical; long garments can also hide big feet.
14. In a garment made of silk there are no fleas.
15. A wide garment does not tear, a proverb does not spoil.
16. A good name is more valuable than a velvet garment.
17. The needle is small, but it sews expensive garments.
18. Borrowed garments never fit well.
19. As long as there are lice in the seams of the garment there must be bloodstains on the fingernails.
20. Borrowed garments never fit well.
Quotes related to Garment by Power Quotations