26 Proverbs about Funeral
1. Dream of a funeral and you hear of a marriage.
2. Funeral sermon, lying sermon.
3. They attend a funeral robed in white, and a wedding in mourning.
4. One funeral makes many.
5. He who comes for the inheritance is often made to pay for the funeral.
6. Attend funerals avoid weddings.
7. When the judge's mule dies, everyone goes to the funeral; when the judge himself dies, no one does.
8. It is difficult to repay the gifts you get at a wedding or a funeral.
9. The only thing that was missing at the rich man's funeral was mourners.
10. A beautiful funeral does not necessarily lead to paradise.
11. A wedding is like a funeral, but with musicians.
12. When your own funeral is approaching, you don't pick and choose your grave diggers.
13. Don't call in the doctor after the funeral.
14. The crocodile does not die under the water so that we can call the monkey to celebrate its funeral.
15. He is still alive because he cannot afford a funeral.
16. Come for your inheritance and you may have to pay for the funeral.
17. Who dances at the wedding, weeps at the funeral.
18. The crocodile does not die under the water so that we can call the monkey to celebrate its funeral.
19. A bird flies high above and its funeral is performed on the ground.
20. At someone's funeral we weep for our own mothers and fathers.
Quotes related to Funeral by Power Quotations