13 Proverbs about Fragrance
1. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
2. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.
3. Flowers leave a part of their fragrance in the hands that bestow them.
4. Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them.
5. He who paints the flower cannot paint its fragrance.
6. A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.
7. A rose too often smelled loses its fragrance.
8. A piece of incense may be as large as the knee, but unless burned emits no fragrance.
9. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.
10. A bit of fragrance always sticks to the hand that gives you roses.
11. Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance.
12. At a distance enjoy the fragrance of flowers.
13. When the dew-laden breeze of the uplands creeps swiftly down, it brings with it the fragrance of the gardenia.
Quotes related to Fragrance by Power Quotations