15 Proverbs about Fork
1. A hasty man drinks his tea with a fork.
2. Five fingers hold more than two forks.
3. Fingers were made before forks.
4. "It is easy to work with a good comb," said the devil, when he combed his mother's hair with a pitchfork."
5. Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
6. If it were ever to rain soup, the poor would only have forks.
7. A fool in a hurry drinks tea with a fork.
8. You cannot separate water by beating it with a fork.
9. Furciolu, forked.
10. Can I pull down the sun with a forked stick, or prevent it from running its course?
11. If the building of a nest were easy, would the little "apatipers" bird roost in the fork of a tree?
12. You cannot sup soup with a fork.
13. If one comes to a fork of the road in a strange country, she stops to think.
14. There is no loaded cart which could not carry one more forkful.
15. Teaching a monkey to eat with a fork and knife will never make it a man.
Quotes related to Fork by Power Quotations