165 Proverbs about Food
1. Long fasting is no economy of food.
2. The cats that drive away mice are as food as those that catch them.
3. Beauty is the eye's food but the soul's sorrow.
4. Kyoto people ruin themselves for clothing. osaka people for food.
5. Food is delicious when one is hungry.
6. There is no such thing as bad food when you are really hungry.
7. When someone is really hungry, then there is no such thing as "bad food."
8. One who eats plain food is healthy.
9. Sympathy doesn't provide food, but it makes hunger more endurable.
10. Sympathy doesn't provide food, but it makes hunger more endurable.
11. It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; through sickness we recognize the value of health; through evil, the value of good; through hunger, the value of food; through exertion, the value of rest.
12. Whatever will satisfy hunger is good food.
13. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
14. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
15. The black dog gets the food; the white dog gets the blame.
16. You can't tell the cost of food and fuel without being the head of a household; you can't appreciate the love of your parents without having children of your own.
17. Warm food, warm friendships.
18. A bird never flew so high but it had to come to the ground for food.
19. God gives birds their food, but they must fly for it.
20. Unfit are some who complain of common food.
Quotes related to Food by Power Quotations