265 Proverbs about Father
1. Success has many fathers.
2. It is a wise child that knows its own father.
3. Boredom is the father of all sins.
4. A father maintains ten children better than ten children one father.
5. As the field, so the crops; as the father, so the sons.
6. He who stands godfather to a wolf should have a dog under his cloak.
7. It is better the child should cry than the father.
8. If the father is a frog, the son will be a frog.
9. The goodness of the father reaches higher than a mountain; that of the mother goes deeper than the ocean.
10. Earthquakes, thunderbolts, fires, fathers.
11. When a father helps a son, both smile; but when a son must help his father, both cry.
12. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
13. One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
14. Every country is a fatherland.
15. The father in praising his son extols himself.
16. If a son is uneducated, his father is to blame.
17. The father in praising the son extols himself.
18. Victory has hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.
19. Who teaches me for a day is my father for a lifetime.
20. The emperor is the father of his people, not a master to be served by slaves.
Quotes related to Father by Power Quotations