259 Proverbs about Everything
1. Could everything be done twice, everything would be done better.
2. Everything would be well were there not a "but".
3. He sticks his nose in everything.
4. No man can do nothing and no man can do everything.
5. No one can do nothing, and no one can do everything.
6. Time brings everything, to those who can wait for it.
7. Time covers and discovers everything.
8. To believe everything is too much, to believe nothing is not enough.
9. If you believe everything you read, you had better not read.
10. If you understand everything, you must be misinformed.
11. It's better to not read at all than to believe everything you read. The day you decide to do it is your lucky day.
12. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
13. Do everything at the right time and one day will seem like three.
14. Lazy people always want to do everything at the same time.
15. The greatest virtue is like water; good for everything.
16. Everything in the past died yesterday, and everything in the future is born today.
17. Do everything at its right time, and one day will seem like three.
18. Everything has an end with the exception of God.
19. Everything has a wherefore.
20. Everything has an end except God.
Quotes related to Everything by Power Quotations