1553 Proverbs about Every
1. Everyone is wise until he speaks.
2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
3. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
4. Everyone is the age of their heart.
5. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
6. When a rich man's dog died, everyone commiserated. When a poor man lost his mother, no one noticed.
7. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
8. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
9. Every man has a fool up his sleeve.
10. Every man has one black patch, and some have two.
11. Every man hath a fool in his sleeve.
12. Every man hath his hobby-horse.
13. Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
14. Death is a black camel which kneels at every man's gate.
15. If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end.
16. Every ambitious man is a captive and every covetous one a pauper.
17. Every day of your life is a page of your history.
18. Every sun has to set.
19. Every beast roars in its own den.
20. A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations