291 Proverbs about Eats
1. Envy eats nothing, but its own heart.
2. In times of emergency the devil eats flies.
3. One beats the bush, another catches the bird.
4. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
5. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
6. As a man eats, so he works.
7. Cheats never prosper.
8. For love the wolf eats the sheep.
9. He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years.
10. One catches the hare, another eats it.
11. The pope eats peasants, gulps gentlemen, and voids monks.
12. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
13. The spendthrift beats his money as if it were a carpet.
14. One who eats plain food is healthy.
15. He who eats globefish soup is a fool; so is he who does not.
16. He who eats and drinks with the rich leaves the table hungry.
17. A clever doctor never treats himself.
18. He who always eats the roots of a plant is capable of any thing.
19. He who cheats the earth will be cheated by the earth.
20. The best doctor prevents illness, an average doctor visits when the illness is imminent, and the unskilled doctor treats your present illness.
Quotes related to Eats by Power Quotations