165 Proverbs about Early
1. A truth that comes too early or too late is just like a lie.
2. Compliments cost nothing, yet many pay dearly for them.
3. After dinner stand a while, or walk nearly half a mile.
4. Early marriage, long love.
5. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
6. Early to rise and late to bed, lifts again the debtor's head.
7. Whatever is to be a hook, bends early.
8. Whatever is to be a nettle, burns early.
9. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
10. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.
11. It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins.
12. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
13. There is no economy in going to bed early to save candles if the result is twins.
14. Drunkenness does not itself cause bad qualities but it does show them up clearly.
15. It's better to die two years early than to live one year too long.
16. Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch.
17. Three times an early rise makes a whole day.
18. If you have nothing to do, go home early.
19. Early bird hops further.
20. Better reap two days early than one day late.
Quotes related to Early by Power Quotations