58 Proverbs about Drinks
1. A hasty man drinks his tea with a fork.
2. At a little fountain one drinks at one's ease.
3. The mountaineer's ass carries wine and drinks water.
4. When one goose drinks, all drink.
5. When the hyena drinks, the dog can only look on.
6. A goose drinks as much as a gander.
7. He that drinks beer, thinks beer.
8. When the wine is free even the judge drinks it.
9. Even the hen looks toward heaven when she drinks.
10. Whoever drinks on credit gets drunk more quickly.
11. A fool in a hurry drinks tea with a fork.
12. He who drinks no more still likes to see the beer pulled.
13. He who eats and drinks with the rich leaves the table hungry.
14. The more the mother-in-law drinks the more friendly is her greeting.
15. The sheep drinks but it's the goat that gets drunk.
16. He who drinks, dies; he who does not drink, dies as well.
17. The lazy ox drinks dirty water.
18. From the well of envy, only a fool drinks the water.
19. When the hyena drinks, the dog can only look on.
20. It is easier to take a couple of drinks than to refuse them.
Quotes related to Drinks by Power Quotations