359 Proverbs about Down
1. Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him.
2. All goes down gutter lane.
3. Betwixt two stools the doup fas down.
4. He struck at Tib, but down fell Tim.
5. Love your neighbor, but don't tear down your fence.
6. Love your neighbour, but don't pull down the fence.
7. Stand up, farthing, let the florin sit down.
8. Were he to throw a groat on the roof, it would come down a dollar.
9. What goes down usually comes up.
10. What goes up must come down.
11. When a man is down, everybody runs over him.
12. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
13. Sleeping people can't fall down.
14. The nail that sticks out is hammered down.
15. The nail that sticks up will be hammered down.
16. An ant's nest could bring down a hill.
17. Better to write down something one time than to read something ten times.
18. People who are asleep can't fall down.
19. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.
20. It is better to write down something once than read it ten times.
Quotes related to Down by Power Quotations