378 Proverbs about Death
1. Poor or rich, death makes us all equal.
2. The cat's play is the mouse's death.
3. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
4. When an old man marries, death laughs.
5. Many hounds are the death of the hare.
6. Cowards may die many times before their death.
7. Either fight not with priests or beat them to death.
8. He laughs ill that laughs himself to death.
9. The strong man's sport is the sickly man's death.
10. Thousands drink themselves to death before one dies of thirst.
11. Too many sacks are the death of the ass.
12. Well-done outlives death.
13. What is sport to the cat is death to the mouse.
14. What's sport to you is death to us.
15. Duty is heavy as a mountain but Death is lighter than a feather.
16. The pensioner gets the wages of the death.
17. To wait for luck is the same as waiting for death.
18. Be sure to send a lazy man for the angel of death.
19. What you give for the cause of charity in health is gold; what you give in sickness is silver; what you give after death is lead.
20. Make sure to send a lazy man the angel of death.
Quotes related to Death by Power Quotations