333 Proverbs about Dead
1. Today red, tomorrow dead.
2. Better a living dog than a dead lion.
3. Better one living word than a hundred dead ones.
4. Every hare may pluck the dead lion's mane.
5. He that has lost his credit is dead to the world.
6. Let the dead rest.
7. No use in flogging a dead horse.
8. There are only two good women in the world; the one is dead, the other not to be found.
9. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
10. Dead dogs don't bite.
11. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
12. To-day red, to-morrow dead.
13. A centipede, though dead, will not fall.
14. A dead cherry tree will not blossom.
15. Once dead the good and the bad are covered by the same moss.
16. When a bonsai stops growing, you know it's dead.
17. The only truly dead are those who have been forgotten.
18. My donkey is dead; let no more grass grow.
19. There are two kinds of perfect people: those who are dead, and those who have not been born yet.
20. There are two perfect men; one dead, and the other unborn.
Quotes related to Dead by Power Quotations