224 Proverbs about Dance
1. A smart witch can also dance without a broomstick.
2. He who has no shoes dances in his socks.
3. If you've enjoyed the dance, pay the musicians.
4. Abundance begets indifference.
5. As princes fiddle, subjects must dance.
6. If we pay for the music we will take part in the dance.
7. It is not want but abundance that makes avarice.
8. Necessity teaches even the lame to dance.
9. The devil dances in an empty pocket.
10. The poor must dance as the rich pipe.
11. It is no child's play when an old woman dances.
12. He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
13. We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
14. Sparrows, though they live to be a hundred, do not forget their dance.
15. The jellyfish never dances with the shrimp.
16. Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.
17. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
18. Riddance of evil must be thorough.
19. Do not choose your wife at a dance, but in the field among the harvesters.
20. As you began the dance you may pay the piper.
Quotes related to Dance by Power Quotations