50 Proverbs about Crocodile
1. Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.
2. Do not insult the crocodile until you've crossed the river.
3. You must have crossed the river before you may tell the crocodile he has bad breath.
4. Cross in a crowd and the crocodile won't eat you.
5. If crocodiles eat their own eggs, what would they do to the flesh of a frog?
6. Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in the water.
7. If you live in the river you should make friends with the crocodile.
8. If you have escaped the jaws of the crocodile while bathing in the river, you will surely meet a leopard on the way.
9. The smaller the lizard the greater the hope of becoming a crocodile.
10. Love is a crocodile in the river of desire.
11. No matter how long a log floats on the river, it will never be a crocodile.
12. The power of the crocodile is in the water.
13. Wood may remain ten years in the water, but it will never become a crocodile.
14. When the crocodile says that the river crossing is deep you must believe it.
15. There's a crocodile in every big river.
16. Only when you have crossed the river, can you say the crocodile has a lump on his snout.
17. If you live on the river, befriend the crocodile.
18. Calm water does not mean there are no crocodiles.
19. A chicken that hatches a crocodile's eggs is looking for trouble.
20. A starving crocodile is never pleasant.
Quotes related to Crocodile by Power Quotations