48 Proverbs about Comb
1. A comb becomes bad when it hurts you.
2. Friend, do not try to borrow combs from shaven monks.
3. A galled horse will not endure the comb.
4. He is a very sorry barber who has but one comb.
5. A combined defence is the safest.
6. A honey-comb in the mouth of a lion.
7. Prudence and strength combined.
8. Experience is the comb that nature gives us when we are bald.
9. It is dear-bought butter that is licked off a woolcomb.
10. "It is easy to work with a good comb," said the devil, when he combed his mother's hair with a pitchfork."
11. A scabby head fears the comb.
12. All cocks must have a comb.
13. It's bad combing where there is no hair.
14. Wash a dog, comb a dog, still a dog remains a dog.
15. Wash a dog, comb a dog, still a dog remains a dog.
16. A man combs his hair every morning -- why not his heart?
17. Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald.
18. Skill and assurance make an invincible combination.
19. There is no point in combing where there is no hair.
20. People are equal like the teeth of a comb..
Quotes related to Comb by Power Quotations