24 Proverbs about Colour
1. He who cannot paint must grind the colours.
2. A blind man is not judge of colours.
3. Never heed the colour of a gift horse.
4. I shall paint you in your own colours.
5. A dog is a dog whatever his colour.
6. Human blood is all of one colour.
7. Blind men can judge no colours.
8. Blind men should not judge of colours.
9. Garlic by the savour, bread by the colour.
10. "Red is Love's colour," said the wooer to his foxy charmer.
11. Birds of the same colour fly to the same place.
12. A blind man should not judge of colours.
13. A chameleon can only change its colour but never change its skin.
14. A man will show his true colours in adversity.
15. Even the colours of a chameleon are for survival not beauty.
16. Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
17. People are like chameleons; circumstances make them change their colour.
18. There are many colourful flowers on the path of life, but the prettiest have the sharpest thorns.
19. Water is colourless and tasteless but you can live on it longer than eating food.
20. You can't tell the colour of somebody's cloth from his shadow.
Quotes related to Colour by Power Quotations