162 Proverbs about Cold
1. Cold hand, a warm heart.
2. Cold hands, warm heart.
3. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
4. Revenge in cold blood is the devil's own act and deed.
5. The beginning hot, the middle lukewarm, the end cold.
6. The older, the colder; the more avaricious, the more vicious.
7. Marriage is the opposite to a fever attack; it begins very hot and ends very cold.
8. Cold tea and cold rice are tolerable; cold looks and cold words aren't.
9. Because of their figure, vain women stay cold.
10. Cold tea and cold rice are bearable, but cold looks and cold words are not.
11. He who burns his mouth on the soup will blow on a cold fish dish.
12. If you make love in the shade you get cold.
13. The taste of cold water after drinking, is a pleasure that the teetotaler will never know.
14. There is no such thing as dirty clothes when it is cold.
15. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
16. An eight-sided beauty is coldhearted.
17. If you want your children to have a peaceful life, let them suffer a little hunger and a little coldness.
18. Because men do not like the cold, Heaven does not cause winter to cease.
19. In the coldest flint there is hot fire.
20. Better the cold blast of winter than the hot breath of a pursuing elephant.
Quotes related to Cold by Power Quotations