20 Proverbs about Building
1. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
2. Communities begin by building their kitchen.
3. Building castles in the air.
4. A building of sand falls as you build it.
5. An hour may destroy what an age was building.
6. You can stop a bird from flying over you, but you can't stop it building a nest.
7. When building a house, don't measure the timbers in the forest.
8. If you are building a house and a nail breaks, do you stop building, or do you change the nail?
9. A building without foundation is soon demolished.
10. There is little use building a fence around the garden to keep out the rabbits.
11. Building the fence, when the cows are all stole.
12. He who did not help building the minaret, thinks that it just grew out from the ground.
13. If you are building something and a nail breaks, should you stop building altogether, or should you change the nail?
14. Building and marrying of children are great wasters.
15. If the building of a nest were easy, would the little "apatipers" bird roost in the fork of a tree?
16. No good building without a good foundation.
17. If you don't mend up a small crack on the wall you end up building the entire wall.
18. A tender bamboo cannot be eagerly desired for building.
19. You can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.
20. Pouring water from above the roof of a tall building.
Quotes related to Building by Power Quotations