12 Proverbs about Borne
1. Never trust a woman, even if she has borne you seven children.
2. Don't trust your wife until she has borne you ten sons.
3. What can't be alter'd must be borne, not blamed.
4. A light burden's heavy if far borne.
5. Adversity is easier borne than prosperity forgot.
6. Everything may be borne except good fortune.
7. God sends nothing but what can be borne.
8. Vexations, duly borne, Are but as trials, which heaven's love to man Sends for his good.
9. One grievance borne, another follows.
10. Light burdens borne far become heavy.
11. Bear with others and you shall be borne with.
12. A heavy load should be borne together as well as a light load.
Quotes related to Borne by Power Quotations