375 Proverbs about Body
1. Eating and drinking holds body and soul together.
2. Everybody knows best where his own shoe pinches.
3. Everybody knows good counsel except him who has need of it.
4. Everybody must wear out one pair of fool's shoes, if he wear no more.
5. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
6. Everybody's busy is nobody's business.
7. Everybody's companion is nobody's friend.
8. Everybody's friend, everybody's fool.
9. He that would stop everybody's mouth needs plenty of flour.
10. Man without woman, is head without body; woman without man, is body without head.
11. Nobody is to blame for all.
12. Nobody so wise but has a little folly to spare.
13. Sickly body, sickly mind.
14. When a man is down, everybody runs over him.
15. Wine and women make fools of everybody.
16. Everybody says it, nobody knows it.
17. Doctors purge the body, ministers the conscience, lawyers the purse.
18. Everybody is the architect of his own fortune.
19. If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
20. A bath refreshes the body, tea refreshes the mind.
Quotes related to Body by Power Quotations