124 Proverbs about Blood
1. Both noble and common blood are the same color.
2. Who bathes his hands in blood will have to wash them with tears.
3. Like blood, like means, and like age, make the happiest marriage.
4. Marrying in the blood is never good.
5. Noble and common blood is of the same color.
6. Revenge in cold blood is the devil's own act and deed.
7. 'Tis the mind ennobles, not the blood.
8. Blood is thicker than water.
9. The tongue like a sharp knife...Kills without drawing blood.
10. A drop of sweat spent in a drill is a drop of blood saved in a battle.
11. The blood creeps where it can't go.
12. Blood's thicker than water.
13. You can't get blood out of a turnip.
14. You cannot get blood from a stone.
15. Blood is thicker than water.
16. Blood will out.
17. Human blood is all of a color.
18. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.
19. A scholar's ink is worth as much as the blood of the martyr.
20. The ink of a scholar is worth as much as the martyr's blood.
Quotes related to Blood by Power Quotations