440 Proverbs about Bird
1. As good be an addled egg as an idle bird.
2. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.
3. Bad bird, bad egg.
4. Birds of prey do not sing.
5. It is hard to catch birds with an empty hand.
6. Old birds are hard to pluck.
7. One bird in the dish is better than a hundred in the air.
8. What bird so white as mine? says the crow.
9. Birds of a feather flock together.
10. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
11. It is an ill bird that fouls its own nest.
12. "I have" is a better bird than "If I had."
13. As the old birds sing, so the young ones twitter.
14. One beats the bush, another catches the bird.
15. As though a bird had flown up from under your feet.
16. If the bird hadn't sung, it wouldn't have been shot.
17. The caged bird dreams of clouds.
18. If you have money, men think you are wise, handsome, and able to sing like a bird.
19. A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return.
20. A good bird begins chirping while in the egg.
Quotes related to Bird by Power Quotations