319 Proverbs about Become
1. A lie becomes true when one believes it.
2. However long the sun shines upon a thistle, it will never become a rose.
3. There's no eel so small but it hopes to become a whale.
4. He who is always drinking and stuffing, will in time become a ragamuffin.
5. Light burdens carried far become heavy.
6. There is no eel so small but it hopes to become a whale.
7. With patience and time the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
8. When the time comes, even a rat becomes a tiger.
9. While we consider when to begin, it becomes too late.
10. People want to avoid the dew before they become wet.
11. Even though you tread slowly over your rice field it will become muddy.
12. One cannot become a priest just by having a rosary.
13. If you become a dog, turn into the dog of a wealthy family.
14. A slave shows his true character, not while he is enslaved but when he becomes a master.
15. An old enemy never becomes a friend.
16. When the devil grows poor he becomes a tax collector.
17. He who has been angry becomes cool again.
18. When there are no great tigers in the deep mountains, even a monkey can become king.
19. The butterfly becomes only when it's entirely ready.
20. An iron rod can be ground down to become a needle.
Quotes related to Become by Power Quotations