87 Proverbs about Beard
1. Beard and cloak do not make one a philosopher.
2. On poor people's beards the young barber learns his trade.
3. A beard signifies lice, not brains.
4. A stout bearded woman always bears something malicious.
5. Don't ask in this life for the three most difficult things: good sons, long life and a long beard.
6. A kiss without a beard is like an egg without salt.
7. Even hares pull a lion by the beard when he is dead.
8. He wants to learn how to shave using my beard.
9. Who spits against the wind, fouls his beard.
10. Hair and hair make the carlo's beard bare.
11. Wisdom is in the head and not in the beard.
12. It is not the beard that makes the philosopher.
13. The brains don't like in the beard.
14. Do not ridicule the thin-bearded when you yourself have no beard.
15. If wisdom is measured by the size of the beard then the goat is a philosopher king.
16. Whatever nourished the goat until it grew a beard will continue to sustain him.
17. On a fool's beard the barber learns to shave.
18. A beard well lathered is half shaved.
19. The beard does not make the philosopher.
20. There is no beard so well shaven but another barber will find something more to shave from it.
Quotes related to Beard by Power Quotations