34 Proverbs about Bald
1. A flea on top of a bald head.
2. Ever one hair, only one, and the man is bald at last.
3. Opportunity has hair in front, behind she is bald; if you seize her by the forelock, you may hold her, but, if suffered to escape, not Jupiter himself can catch her again.
4. Time has a forelock, but is bald behind.
5. A hundred years hence we shall all be bald.
6. In less than a thousand years we shall all be bald.
7. Experience is the comb that nature gives us when we are bald.
8. Hair by hair and the head gets bald.
9. It is not easy to pluck hairs from a bald pate.
10. The blind man is laughing at the bald head.
11. The doctor must heal his own bald head.
12. Seize the opportunity by the beard, for it is bald behind.
13. Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald.
14. A bald-headed man will not grow hair by getting excited.
15. He who was left by the bald is taken by the hairy.
16. He that is baldheaded has no need of combs.
17. How good at combing is the bald priest.
18. When a bald man dies the mourners give him curly hair as a present.
19. When a single hair has fallen from your head, you are not yet bald.
20. Bald people can always find a comb.
Quotes related to Bald by Power Quotations