21 Proverbs about Bachelor
1. Who would avoid all strife, should be a bachelor.
2. Bachelor, a peacock; betrothed, a lion; married, an ass.
3. Old bachelors and old maids are either too good or too bad.
4. An old bachelor compares life with a shirt button that hangs often by a thread.
5. He who doesn't like chattering women must stay a bachelor.
6. The bachelor is a peacock, the engaged man a lion, and the married man a jackass.
7. A rakish bachelor makes a jealous husband.
8. It is easier to be a happy bachelor for a year than a widower for a month.
9. A bachelor and a dog can do anything.
10. A bachelor is never sent as a go-between.
11. The bachelor is a peacock, the fiancT is a lion and the married man a mule.
12. If you look for a faultless woman, you will remain a bachelor.
13. The man with one wife is the boss of all bachelors.
14. One takes care of one's own: when a bachelor roasts yam, he share's it with his sheep.
15. If you search for a faultless woman, you will remain a bachelor.
16. The bachelors crave it, and the married ones regret it.
17. A dog can't be a butcher, and a bachelor can't be a matchmaker.
18. A bachelor should always spend minimum time with a friend's wife.
19. A bachelor's wife doesn't have ears.
20. If a bachelor who uses firewood for cooking runs away in the morning to avoid removing the ash; he will have to deal with it when he comes back.
Quotes related to Bachelor by Power Quotations