53 Proverbs about Baby
1. A mother never thinks her baby is ugly.
2. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
3. The unborn baby that fears criticism will never be born.
4. Even if a baby seems unpleasant to look at, his mother never refuses him.
5. You cannot hear a baby cry in the mother's womb.
6. Love is like a baby; it needs to be treated tenderly.
7. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly.
8. A baby on its mother's back doesn't know the journey is long.
9. A woman who delivers a baby in the market square has nothing to hide.
10. Better give birth to a sweating baby than a laughing one.
11. When the mother monkey leaves her baby to fall, one must not blame the dried branch.
12. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly.
13. A hundred-year-old revenge still has its baby teeth.
14. If the knitter is weary, the baby will have no new bonnet.
15. There was already twenty in the family, so my grandmother had a baby.
16. A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.
17. Don't borrow from a baby-boomer, if you borrow, don't spend it.
18. The baby is not yet born, and yet you say that his nose is like his grandfather's.
19. The baby has not been born yet, and yet you assert that his nose is like his grandfather's.
20. The newborn baby yells; you die in silence.
Quotes related to Baby by Power Quotations