15 Proverbs about Aware
1. A mantis stalking a cicada is unaware of an oriole behind.
2. Be aware of a man with a sweet tongue he can lead you to buying bad meat.
3. Whilst we drink, prank ourselves, with wenches daily, Old age upon's at unawares doth sally.
4. It's better to be too aware than too unaware.
5. Better too aware than too unaware.
6. The bird hunting a locust is unaware of the hawk hunting him.
7. Whilst we drink, prank ourselves, with wenches daily, Old age upon's at unawares doth sally.
8. Be aware of the idiot, for he is like an old dress. Every time you patch it, the wind will tear it back again.
9. The way to avoid great faults is to b aware of little ones.
10. Honorable is the person who is aware of his power, yet refrains from inflicting bad things onto others.
11. A mule driver is not aware of the stink of his animals.
12. Someone who is pointing his finger to another person is not always aware that the four remaining fingers are pointing in his direction.
13. The badger is not aware of its own blaze.
14. He can see a louse as far away as China but is not aware of an elephant on his nose.
15. The person who can see a house in China is unaware of an elephant on his nose.
Quotes related to Aware by Power Quotations