48 Proverbs about Along
1. He who would eat in Spain must bring his kitchen along.
2. Fair flowers are not left standing along the wayside long.
3. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
4. When Christ was along, the devil tempted him.
5. A boat that is not tied up will drift along with the stream.
6. We get along well with those we can get along with well.
7. A goat thief came along and they put him in jail.
8. Success in the end erases all the mistakes along the way.
9. Don't look back when you are walking along the edge of a wall.
10. Never be boastful; someone may come along who knew you as a child.
11. Shadows are formed all along the wishes of the sun.
12. One who walks along a river frequently cannot avoid getting his shoes wet.
13. Two scorpions living in the same hole will get along better than two sisters in the same house.
14. It is the fear of what tomorrow may bring that makes the tortoise to carry his house along with him wherever he goes.
15. A canoe peddler doesn't tell the crocodile he has along snout until he's crossed the river.
16. He who wanders along the beach doesn't eat his rice dry.
17. The canary that dances along the bush path must have its drummer in the nearby bush.
18. The chicken that sits along the road to eat shall never enjoy a good meal.
19. When problems come they carry along with them all their relatives.
20. Along in counsel, alone in sorrow.
Quotes related to Along by Power Quotations