10 Proverbs about Affection
1. A dog shows affection even to a poor family.
2. Distance is disaffection.
3. Oppose your affection to find rationality.
4. The ardor of parental affection consumes the heart with its fire.
5. Injuries destroy affection.
6. You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are, and you will not find that person anywhere.
7. Mutual affection is when each gives his share.
8. The husband who lacks affection is like a house that lacks a roof.
9. A single roll of taro top is delicious if seasoned with affection.
10. Mutual affection gives each his share.
Quotes related to Affection by Power Quotations